Are you currently employed?
If your employment status is 'other' please specify below
Are you currently participating or enrolled in training or an educational course?
If Yes, please specify your course title
Are you a Charter Housing Association Tenant?
If your application is successful, will you need any support with managing money or help towards costs? (i.e. Travel/Childcare etc.)
If Yes, you are welcome to use this space to outline the support you might need if you are successful
Can you attend all of the training course dates between 18-22nd April and 25-28 April 2017?
If no, please let us know which dates you can't attend
Please tell us where you heard about 'Foot in the Door'
We have placements available across a number of departments on the film set. Please select one or more departments that you are interested in;
Please tell us why you would like to take part in 'Foot in the Door' Film Training? ( Let us know a bit more about yourself and anything you may have done previously in any employment/school/college or in any other area that may be relevant.)
Please tell us why you are interested in training in your preferred film department
If you like you can submit some work ( film/photography/a piece of writing/film review or something you have created / a website/ YouTube clip for example) please ensure you include any links and passwords below for us to view anything you send
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES MONITORING FORM
At Ffilm Cymru Wales we are focused on ensuring that all of our work reflects diversity and equality of opportunity.
This monitoring information helps us to continue to work with and attract talented people from these groups and areas and ensure that there is no discrimination.
You will need to submit this form as part of your application, providing any of the information requested is optional
2. Is your gender indicated the same as the gender originally assigned at birth?
3. Which of the following options best describes your ethnic background?
4. If your ethnicity is 'Other' please specify below
6. Are you married or in a civil partnership?
7. Do you consider yourself to be a disabled person?
8. If Yes (you consider yourself to have a disability), please outline a description of your disability below
Please also outline any specific support you will require as a participant of 'Foot in the Door'
10. Which of the following UK national identities do you identify with?
11. Do you look after, give any help or support to family members, friends, neighbours or others because of long-term physical or mental ill-health, disability or problems relating to old age?
12. How many dependent children (under the age of 16) do you have living with you?
13. Are you pregnant or have you given birth within the last 26 weeks?
Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form to Ffilm Cymru Wales your signature confirms the following declaration: